Saturday, February 14, 2015

Headshots...We need how many??!


Photo credit: joannadegeneres.com

It's very helpful to have several looks in your repertoire of headshots; especially if you have an ambiguous appearance (like me!). You need to hit all your bases and trust me, it's not that easy! As you can see in my headshot above, this is a completely different look for me. One of the many types of roles I get called in for is "Intelligent" (I know, very vague), so it's important to be able to convey this on many levels; the most obvious one being wearing glasses.

Check out my headshots below and see if you can find out which look I'm missing! 


Photo credit: joannadegeneres.com

Photo credit: anthonymongiello.com

Photo credit: Emily Dane Brown


As you can see, I have a commercial shot, a theatrical/action shot with little makeup, and a period piece shot. All of these go within my wheelhouse, although I'm missing just one look...have you guessed it yet??

Ok I'll tell you.. 


Beauty Shot
Photo credit: someone AMAZING


Stay tuned for my new look!





No comments:

Post a Comment